The decline may be due to ramped-up investments leading to rapid job creation, said Karin Clarke, regional director for Asia at Font. “My feeling is that while more jobs are being created, resulting in a shortage of talent, many of these roles are entry level, and when you look at the mean, that brings down the average salary.
These results were derived from Font’s annual salary survey, which was conducted in the year preceding 18...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events