The study involved 5,819 interviews aged 16 and above in Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia and Japan.
About 45 per cent of consumers are willing to pay more for better service, valuing service over price, particularly in China 56 per cent and India 49 per cent, followed by Australia 47 per cent, Indonesia 43 per cent, Hong Kong 38 per cent and Japan 34 per cent.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events