This appointment came after a competitive pitch called in July, which involved several other local and multinational agencies. The agency is tasked to run above-the-line and below-the-line campaigns, as well as digital and public relations strategies, for a period of four months up to December.
Founded in 1895, BRI became one of the state-owned enterprises in 1992 and finally listed 30 per cent of its share in the Indonesia Stock Exchange IDX in 2003....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events