Recently Google upgraded its AdWords digital advertising platform. The upgrade, called Enhanced Campaigns, offers new bid-management features for advertisers based on a customer’s location, device, and time of day. Google aims to simplify AdWords account structures and help advertisers identify and optimise new opportunities for success in a multi-device world.
Enhanced campaign features, bid boosting and improved management of sitelinks will simplify and increase account management efficiency.
While the new...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events