Davis noted research by Havas that found the majority of people would not care if more than 70 per cent of brands ceased to exist. People today hold brands and companies to higher standards than ever, she said, which in turn places a much greater burden of responsibility on the communications industry.
She said brands need to take note of the facts that people prefer to buy from companies that give something back to society,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events