In Asia-Pacific, Carat predicts ad expenditure will grow 4.7 per cent in 2013, a decline from the 5.3 per cent growth stated earlier.
“Predictions for 2013 are lower than previously forecast due to a slower upturn of the global economy however the expectation of market recovery to positive growth in all regions in 2014 is predicted,” Carat said in a detailed press statement.
Within Asia Pacific, Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events