The McKinsey Global survey, Bullish on digital, was conducted in April this year with 850 C-level executives including 93 from Asia-Pacific excluding China and India, representing a full range of industries, regions, and company sizes. Respondents were asked about five digital-enterprise trends, including big data and advanced analytics, digital engagement of customers, digital engagement of employees and external partners, automation, and digital innovation.
Overall, the survey showed increasing investment in digital programmes...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events