GroupM's predictions are drawn from data supplied by parent company WPP, as well as CTR and iResearch.
Television will still dominate adspend with an estimated US$36 billion RMB 221 billion for 2013, representing a 51.4 per cent share of all expenditure. In terms of category spending, the top
five categories have not changed toiletries, business services, beverages, pharmaceuticals and foodstuffs.
In particular, CCTV has steadily accounted for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events