In its latest move, Crocs has signed as a brand ambassador Ga-In, a Korean pop star and actress who is a member of the girl band Brown Eyed Girls and was featured in Psy’s “Gentleman” music video. Ga-In will promote the Autumn and Winter Collection in South Korea through public appearances and an ad campaign.
A PR spokesperson for Crocs Asia told Campaign Asia-Pacific that Ga-In was chosen as “she is very popular in Korea, very stylish and young.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events