Cynics often view CSR campaigns as 'too-little-too-late' attempts to put make-up on a black eye and account for a company’s past mistakes. However, many CSR programmes are in fact genuine in nature and effective in helping companies’ top and bottom line.
Let’s face it For-profit companies are in the business of making money, and that’s their priority. Publicly-traded companies have a fiduciary responsibility - a legal obligation - to act in the best interest of their shareholders,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events