The appointment will see Sarao responsible for strategy and innovation around human capital, talent acquisition and employee engagement for Dentsu Network in Asia Pacific, outside of Japan.
To be based in Singapore, she will report to Dick van Motman, chairman and CEO at Dentsu NetworkAsia. Dentsu Network has 1,300 employees of different nationalities across across 22 offices in the region.
van Motman told Campaign Asia-Pacific that the move is part of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events