Over the next 12 months, the company is likely to pick up a couple of smaller agencies in the region, said Jonathan Sands, the company's chairman. At present, Sands is in talks with two agencies in the design space. He declined to disclose the names of the agencies but said the moves would help Elmwood double in size within the year.
“These are interesting times for Elmwood as we grow our presence in the region,”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events