Digital games have a long and storied history in Asia. Japan has long been considered at the cutting edge for digital gaming, but people in emerging Asian economies such as Vietnam and Thai-land are no less addicted. The advent of mobile and casual games on smart-phones and tablet computers has seen a further advance in Asian gaming, and technology industry analyst Ovum sees the Asia-Pacific digital games market doubling over the next four years to be worth...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events