The move comes after a decade-long partnership between the two agencies. Under the agreement, each partner has an equal stake and the new entity will be named LinOpinion GolinHarris with six offices in India.
As part of Interpublic, LinOpinion will remain part of the Lowe Lintas network but will be fully integrated with Golin’s 39 offices worldwide. GolinHarris brings intellectual property, specialist training, technology and international expertise to the partnership....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events