The partnership commenced early this month.
A source with the agency confirmed to Campaign Asia-Pacific that HK won the account through a pitch process, but is waiting for the client before commenting further.
Previously, Cohn Wolfe Impactasia worked on the account for more than three years. Jeff Chan, managing director, confirmed that Cohn Wolfe Impactasia had stopped working with the client for over six months, adding that the airline said it wanted to change its market focus....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events