The account was won following a three-way pitch involving a GroupM agency that started in May. The pitch was administered remotely from the client headquarters in Berlin via a consulting firm in the Netherlands.
Storck will foray into Taiwan with Werther’s Original, the most popular brand in its candy selection. It also owns other sub-brands such as Merci and Toffifee.
Werther’s Original has been sold through retail distributors and convenience stores in the past, but was not...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events