The business of marketing is considerably more complex than it once was. Brands are not only more exposed, but are faced with a bewildering array of technological experts’ on the agency side that until recently did not exist. To manage these relationships, they are finding it necessary to expand their own teams, adding new marketing functions and sometimes even taking on roles traditionally carried out by agencies.
The trend is especially pronounced in the FMCG...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events