Hoskin will be relocating from Hong Kong to Singapore and is expected to start his new role in early August. He will be responsible for all of McCann's offices across Asia-Pacific and will report to Charles Cadell, president Asia-Pacific for McCann Worldgroup and Joe Kelly, global talent director based in New York.
This is part of McCann Worldgroup's transformational journey, explained Cadell in an interview with Campaign. We've been going...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events