The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority and outdoor advertisers signed a “Magna Carta” agreement last week, which sets new guidelines for the construction, installation and display of billboards.
The new rules and regulations cover all existing and proposed advertising signs, billboards, display signs, electrical signs, LED signs boards, ground signs, roof signs, and sign structures along major thoroughfares, public roads, secondary roads, avenues, streets, roads, parks, and open spaces.
Thirty per cent of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events