The client chose Ogilvy PR over a local agency it used to work with, according to sources, because it demonstrated an understanding of how the Chinese government works at the central and local levels.
The 12-month contract involves works covering mid- and long-term strategy for public affairs and government relations. Ogilvy PR will help the client to identify strategic government partners and regulatory stakeholders to support the firm in its industrial town development and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events