The company's Global Survey of Trust in Advertising polled more than 29,000 Internet respondents in 58 countries, measuring sentiment toward 19 forms of paid, earned and owned advertising.
Since the prior edition of the study in 2007, online advertising saw the largest increase in trust levels for Southeast Asian consumers. Sixtyeight percent of Indonesian consumers said they trust consumerconsented email messages up 16 points from 2007 and 11 points higher than the global...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events