The study, shared exclusively with Campaign Asia-Pacific, revealed that 93 per cent of buyers use search engines for auto research. This is particularly high in Indonesia 96 per cent, Malaysia 93 per cent and Vietnam 95 per cent. Seventy-four per cent in Southeast Asia watch auto videos for research before purchasing a car, with Thailand 87 per cent and Vietnam 88 per cent leading the way. Eight out 10 use YouTube to view videos. This...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events