The appointment comes after a six-way pitch called in June. The final round of the pitch saw Leo Burnett competing against Lowe and Ogilvy Mather.
Plans are still under development stage at the moment. David Probert, national consumerretail development lead of Pfizer, noted that the company wants to ensure that its science-based vitamins and nutritional products will become more familiar to Vietnamese consumers and thus help to enhance their health and well-being....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events