Aimed at improving quality of life, the campaign will look at building on the real-world projects Philips delivered in 2012. As part of the campaign, Philips will continue to use crowdsourcing to identify local issues impacting the health and well-being of societies and use this to develop meaningful solutions.
The campaign is already underway in Thailand and Indonesia and will roll out in other countries over the next couple of weeks, said Arent Jan Hesselink, head of integrated marketing...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events