Over the past two years, several traditional PR agencies across the Asia-Pacific region have rebranded and redefined their overall offering, including most recently GHC Asia and FleishmanHillard.
“This is in response to how the communications industry is organically changing its scope to look further beyond the traditional means of PR,” said Emma Dale, co-founder and managing director at Prospect Resourcing Asia Ltd. “There is an increasing need more than ever to look at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events