A division of the People’s Association, the national coordinating body for youth affairs seeks to develop a dynamic and engaging environment where young people are inspired to dream and to take action.
The job scope for the selected PR agency includes monthly retainer, public relations work, media and online media engagement, as well as performance management.
Another requirement is public relations counsel for all Singapore Youth Award programmes and engagement events, as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events