The background for the panel discussion, moderated by Emily Tan, Campaign Asia-Pacific Insights editor, was that brands are increasingly investing in creating compelling content that is not merely promotional but is valued by the audiences they target. And, thanks to the low barrier of entry for digital publishing, they are creating their own platforms and building their own audiences.
For example, Coca-Cola has turned its corporate website into a magazine, Google has published its journal,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events