Starcom claims the account could be worth as much as US$100 million. However, other sources close to the pitch suggest the account is worth $25 million.
“Coupled with the strength of Starcom’s full media communication capabilities and a unique set of proprietary tools and applications, we’re confident that this business partnership will help elevate the Shanghai Jahwa brand to greater heights,” said Lily Xu, marketing communications director at Shanghai Jahwa.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events