Developed by DDB DM9JaymeSyfu and telco company Smart Communications, the campaign aimed to ease the backpack burden of young students by converting textbook content into SMS-sized chunks, loading those SMS-based textbooks onto SIM cards and delivering the SIM cards to students.
Aste Gutierrez, the agency's associate creative director, told Campaign Asia-Pacific that the campaign truly reflected the Filipino culture, as the country has been called the “texting capital of the world” for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events