The brand opened a 1500-square-foot store in the Ocean Terminal shopping mall in Hong Kong's Tsim Sha Tsui district Friday, which follows its first store in Causeway Bay.
In a telephone interview, Paul Tinkler, brand director for UGG Australia for Asia-Pacific, told Campaign Asia-Pacific brand sold its wares wholesale through department store Lane Crawford while waiting for the right locations.
“We have been waiting for the opportunity to find the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events