As part of the agreement, Unilever will support Brandtone's expansion into four new markets India, China, Indonesia, and the US. Unilever will also build on the existing relationship with Brandtone in South Africa, Brazil, Kenya, Nigeria, Russia and Turkey.
“Over half our turnover comes from emerging markets, explained Keith Weed, Unilever CMO, Mobile provides a direct means of engagement with almost every consumer in those countries, and it is therefore absolutely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events