On his whirlwind trip across the world, Jonathan Sands, chairman of Elmwood, stopped by Singapore to share inspiring ideas that will ensure and endure a brand's success. Here he speaks to Media about his views on branding, the traditional model of ad agencies, the proliferation of new media and how to manage a brand's global-local equation.
Brands in post recession is to go ahead...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events