Google’s recent announcement of Google Enhanced Campaigns’ has provoked debate among agencies and brands alike.
When rolled out in Q2, campaign structure will be changed to enable targeting across devices smartphones, tablets and desktops within a single enhanced campaign. Within an Enhanced Campaign, bid multipliers can be used to adjust bids across locations, time of day and device types.
Google’s official reason for these changes is that they are in response to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events