The research revealed that women plan to spend between US$5000 and US$20,000 on trips abroad over the next 12 months. Travel is seen as a high spend item, second only to the purchase of a car. In all, 96 per cent of women surveyed said they intend to purchase travel over the next year.
These women view trips abroad as personal gifts or rewards to celebrate special occasions. Asian women are also more...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events