Sanchanta pictured has held her post in Hong Kong since July 2011, responsible for corporate coverage across Asia.
A financial journalist, editor and manager with more than a decade of experience at The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times, she has worked in New York, Tokyo, London and Hong Kong.
Campaign Asia-Pacific contacted Burson-Marsteller for confirmation and comment on the appointment, but did not receive a reply by press time.
A former Burson-Marsteller executive said ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events