The deal, XM’s third acquisition in 18 months, extends the company’s reach into North Asia. XM Asia, which already has offices in Singapore and Malaysia, bought Magnivate Group in Indonesia last year, and completed the acquisition of Thomas Idea in Thailand during March 2013.
Paul Soon, CEO of XM Asia Pacific, said the JWT-owned agency has solidified its position in Southeast Asia, and Designercity, being a powerhouse in Hong Kong, marks the start...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events