Positioning itself as Cambodia’s first healthy, natural mineral water, the brand was launched by the company in mid-June.
The campaign, developed by Champagne Communications, focuses on Eau Kulen’s provenance and will run across TV, radio and print until the end of November.
The agency capitalised on local resonance for the campaign, which combines ancient Khmer mythology with contemporary relevance. “With so much discussion around global brands, the power of local provenance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events