The initiative, done in collaboration with JWT, aims to raise awareness about the impact of inattention on roads, which is estimated to be a factor in 46 per cent of all fatal crashes in Australia.
The Attention Powered Car’ employs the use of neuro-technology to make the car go’ when drivers are paying attention, and slow’ when they are not. To promote the car’s unveiling and to raise awareness about the issue, a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events