A total of 250 million Coca-Cola cans and PET bottles will have the new label depicting a set of expressions of positive feelings and complimentary words. Coca-Cola is also printing common nicknames on the labels.
The soft drink brand has invested more than US$4.49 million in the campaign, which includes digital and social media, field activations, promotions, and 30- and 45-second commercials titled Fern’.
Kostas Delialis, marketing director of Coca-Cola Thailand, noted that the campaign has...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events