The TVC, which debuted last night, is the first in a series of executions that are part of an ongoing brand repositioning that also includes more than 50 billboards, press ads and outdoor-furniture installments.
The spot features numerous scenes of the 'kidults' who mostly don't look as creepy as you'd expect given the concept embracing their inner children by engaging in a variety of playful behaviours. Brand and agency leaders said the TVC...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events